This is a really FUN & INTERESTING workshop to help you develop a life long habit of making visual journal, and be INSPIRED & CREATIVE EVERYDAY!
I am thrilled to collaborate with the newly opened Art studio – Gowld Art Centre to organize this workshop!
This course will cover the following topics:
- What is Visual Journal? Why is it the foundation of all kinds of Art creations? What are the benefits of making & doing it?
- Understanding your creative style
- Types and examples of Visual journals
- Materials & tools needed
- We will go through the 2 most common methods of creating visual journals together:
- A. Sketching & Painting: both indoor & outdoor; from still objects (e.g. food, plants & flowers) to urban scenes and landscapes;
- B. Collage & scrapbook making: e.g. travel journalling: using photos, magazine prints, colour paper, rubber stamps, stickers & colour tapes to create visually appealing contents
2. Date & Place
Dates: from 23 May 2020, 6 weeks.
Room 1101, 11/F Eastern Centre, 1065 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
3. Enrolment & Enquiry
You may leave a comment below or send me an email:
agneslth @ gmail.com